This is my very first post. I started to do this a couple weeks ago, but I never did. When I was at Jessica and John T.'s today she was looking on here, and so I decided that I needed to continue what I had started. So here we are.
Daniel and I just got back from a wonderful weekend in Pigeon Forge with Jessica, John T., Whittney, and Dustin. We had a great time, but it could have been better for me. We arrived on Friday night, went to eat, went to Food City, and then went back to the cabin to chill for the night. Saturday morning I woke up at 8:30 THROWING UP. What the crap? This went on until about 5:30pm. I spent all day in the freaking bed and running back and forth to the bathroom. Ugh!!!! When I finally stopped throwing up, I got ready and we went to Tanger for a WHOLE HOUR (wow) and then went to the movies to see Four Christmases. I was able to keep down a Subway at this point. We got up this morning and headed back, and Daniel and I went to Jessica and John T.'s to watch the Titans/Browns game. Overall I had a good time when I wasn't sick, but I'm still feeling weak and trying to recover.
We have a busy and eventful week ahead of us. I work for the next two days. On Friday, Daniel graduates college (Woo Hoo!!!). Saturday, we are heading back to East Tennessee for my Christmas party with all my high school girls at Jess's and Christmas with my mom's family. I can't believe Christmas is just around the corner. Daniel and I are hoping to be in our new house by Christmas. We are going through that long process that comes before closing, and we are so excited. This is the house...
Isn't it lovely? :) That's about all that is happening for now. Wedding planning is at a stand still, and I don't start school back until the middle of January (last semester). Life will be crazy for the next 6 months so I am trying to prepare myself now.
No comments:
Post a Comment