Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Christmas shopping
I woke up a 7:30 this morning (ON MY DAY OFF...UGH) and started my Christmas shopping, and I believe I finished it, too. I am so tired now..it takes so much out of you to think and shop for a thousand people all at once. I tried to tell myself that I was buying for other people today, but I had to have a few things. :-) I can't help it...I LOVE LOVE LOVE to shop. It would be a lot more fun if I was shopping with someone else's money. I am resting now, waiting on Daniel to get home from his baseball parent meeting, and about to starve to death. Tomorrow, Daniel and I are going to go to the nursing pinning ceremony to watch some of my wonderful friends get pinned (something us nursing students have to go through before graduating). After that, we may go eat with Courtney and her family. That's about all the excitement I had for today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our boys
JoJo (3 year old Puggle) laying on Byrnesy (6 month old Boxer)
No comments:
Post a Comment