Tuesday, December 16, 2008
I need to catch up. Friday, Daniel and Courtney graduated (Yay!!). Saturday we spent the day at my mom's watching movies and not doing much of anything. Sunday, we went to Jessica and John T.'s to watch the Titans game, and the girls came over and we had our Christmas party. We went back to my mom's after that and had Christmas with her side of the family. Yesterday (Monday), I didn't do a thing. I laid around all day. Today (Tuesday), I am at work. Fun Fun. We had a freezing rain last night so I had to come in to work 2 hours late...I do NOT drive on ice. UGH! Hopefully it will not get cold enough tonight so that I can't make it home (it is still raining). Daniel and I had planned on having some engagement pictures taken above Nashville (with the skyline in the background), but if it keeps raining we won't be able to. We are also going to take some at Opryland Hotel (where he proposed). We need to pick out our tuxes for the wedding so we will probably do that tomorrow, too. So much to do...so little time. I think that just about catches me up. Oh, Daniel's sister's beagle puppy got attacked by coyotes Thursday night. Luckily, she got away and had to have surgery. I took some pictures and I will try to post them for anyone who would like to look. It will probably make you cry though. C-ya
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our boys
JoJo (3 year old Puggle) laying on Byrnesy (6 month old Boxer)
No comments:
Post a Comment